Silver Spray™ can help provide powerful immune support day in and day out.*
Silver Spray™ uses infinitely smaller silver nanoparticles than colloidal and ionic silver brands. These immune supporters are so tiny that they can enter a single red blood cell, zipping around even your smallest capillaries in every inch of your body.* The result? You, at your best.
We’ve taken the time-tested powers of silver, and applied cutting-edge science to create an immune-support powerhouse.*
Silver’s been a potent immune supporter for centuries.* Silver Spray™ is completely distinct from traditional colloidal (ionic) silvers of the past, with many important chemical, physical, and vibrational differences separating it far beyond other forms available.
In fact, while no other liquid silver antimicrobial product had received a patent for over 80 years, a US patent was issued in 2006 for this silver composition.
No harmful build-up and no known side-effects.*
Meet your immune system’s tireless partner.*
Time-tested powers of silver combined with breakthrough technology.*
Silver has been a potent immune–supporter for centuries. This incredibly powerful, non-toxic form of silver has broad effects and supports the immune system, and more.*
The science behind why it works:
Our signature SilverSol® Technology™ creates silver particles so small that they actually “become one” with the water molecules that comprise the spray, allowing them to move safely through your body with no danger of build-up.*
Collagen Peptides Powder contains a unique blend of patented collagen peptides supported by clinical research showing their ability to support collagen production, bone strength, joint health, and integrity, skin health, and more.*
Collagen Peptides Powder can help ensure your body has enough raw materials to help build healthy new tissue.*
Collagen Peptides Powder can help you support proper bone density, skin health, thickness, hydration & appearance, nail health, joint tissue health, muscle strength, GI tract health, and more.*
Collagen is a particular type of protein that accounts for 30% of the body's total protein. Since age and exercise are common factors in decreased collagen production, it's important to compliment your self-care routine with a collagen-building, beauty-boosting supplement.*
Mix one scoop into just about anything... a smoothie, your favorite beverage, soups and stews, sauces, unsweetened plant-based milk, and mashed cauliflower. Any way you mix it, you get a vital boost of collagen peptides.*
I have a compromised immune system, so I'm trying to take better care of it by using products designed to help and protect it. I feel I'm doing that with the silver spray. Thankyou
So far so good! I’m a mom with a mission to spray down every kid in the house!
I ordered this item to put me over the$125 order to receive FREE bars which I NEVER received
I have only been using this for a week or so, but so far I think it is helping. Easy to use.
So easy to use!
Thanks to our cutting-edge SilverSol® Technology™, Silver Spray™ is unlike other brands that use larger silver particles that build up in the body, our breakthrough technology permanently melds tiny silver nanoparticles to purified water molecules. 99% of the silver travels safely through your body in 24 hours, and the remaining 1% is gone within 48 hours.
The bottom line? No harmful buildup, and no known side effects. Like all Reignite Wellness® products, Silver Spray™ is formulated with the highest-quality ingredients, is non-GMO, and contains no dairy, gluten or soy. Every product is third-party tested for quality and efficacy.
For optimal immune support, we recommend that you take Reignite Wellness Silver Spray™ daily on an ongoing basis. Thanks to our signature SilverSol® Technology™, you can take Silver Spray™ over the long-term, with no harmful accumulation of silver in your system, and no known side effects.*
Put your favorite items on auto-ship and save money each shipment. Choose how many you want and how often you want it delivered: one, two, or every three months.
Free Shipping kicks in once your order is over $99, and you can add other items to your subscription order to qualify. You’ll save on shipping and give the planet a carbon footprint high-five.
Cancel anytime by logging into your Account at https://jjvirginstore.com/. You can manage your subscriptions here, and you can also select “Cancel” to remove this item from your auto-renew.
Need help managing your subscription order? Reach out to our Customer Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, they are happy to help!