Optimal Sleep Program
Thankful to have slept almost 6 hours last night without getting up!! Haven't gotten 6 hours of uninterrupted sleep in 20 years!!
Optimal Sleep Program
Free shipping on all orders of $99 or more!
100% No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Keep eating powerfully while we restock!
Try Chocolate Paleo Bone Broth Protein Shake Now!
This comprehensive program includes all of the resources you need to achieve high-quality, rejuvenating sleep.
In the Optimal Sleep Guide, you’ll discover:
- What high-quality sleep actually means and how it supports your body
- Tips on optimizing sleep hygiene so you’re setting yourself up for success each night
- Nutrition and meal-timing guidelines for optimal sleep, including the types of food and drink to be mindful of, and supplement recommendations
- How menopause and chronic stress can impact sleep, and how to support yourself in these areas
The Optimal Sleep Masterclass is an exclusive workshop where I walk you through the program and provide even more tips and tools for achieving the best results.
Optimal Sleep Supplements include:
- Sleep Candy™, a blend of melatonin, 5-HTP, vitamin B6, inositol, and L-theanine. This evidence-based formula supports your body’s natural ability to fall asleep faster and stay asleep throughout the night.
- Magnesium Body Calm, a highly absorbable form of magnesium that promotes a sense of relaxation and calm.
- All-In-One Shake protein powder, which provides adequate protein throughout the day to keep blood sugar (and energy levels) stable and support your body’s natural production of melatonin.
Altogether, these cutting-edge, science-supported products give you the support you need to get high-quality, rejuvenating sleep night after night.
You’ll also receive a soft and luxurious sleep mask, and a bonus Manifesting Sleep online course from my friends at Ziva.
Sleep Candy™: Chew two tablets per day, 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Magnesium Body Calm: Take two capsules per day.
All-In-One Shake: Blend two scoops with your favorite unsweetened plant-based milk.
Sleep Candy™ starts with 3 mg of melatonin, combined with 5-HTP and vitamin B6. Plus, inositol and L-theanine, both of which can promote a normal response to stress and support overall relaxation.
Magnesium Body Calm provides a targeted dose of highly bioavailable magnesium bisglycinate chelate buffered.
All-In-One Shakes provide a nutrient-dense meal supplement with at least 20g of protein, plus vitamins, minerals, fiber, and healthy fats.
Optimal Sleep Program
BUNDLE AND SAVE
Program with Vanilla Paleo-Inspired Shake
Program with Chocolate Plant-Based Shake
Program with Chocolate Paleo-Inspired Shake
The Optimal Sleep Program is your ticket to high-quality sleep that is restful, rejuvenating, and has you feeling alert and refreshed upon waking. Poor-quality sleep can lead to low energy, brain fog, weight gain, sugar cravings, memory problems, irritability, and many other frustrating symptoms. With this program, you’ll discover the tools you need to get the best sleep of your life.
Inside the program, you’ll find a comprehensive guide and exclusive masterclass that teaches you:
- How to improve your sleep hygiene, so you can create a supportive environment for a restful night’s sleep
- Clear guidance on what to eat and drink—and when—to support quality sleep
- How the facts of life (like menopause and stress) can disrupt your sleep, and what to do about them
- How to design a sleep-supportive routine that works for YOU, including a 7-day meal plan to get you started
You’ll also receive a curated Optimal Sleep Kit with my hand-selected supplements, a sleep mask, and a bonus Ziva Manifesting Sleep course.
There is an abundance of research that shows just how critical getting sufficient, high-quality sleep is to your energy, mood, weight, and overall quality of life. And that research is the basis of my Optimal Sleep program, transforming the science into simple, actionable steps for you to take charge of your sleep and invest in your well-being—starting today.
IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS
Transform Your Sleep Overnight
Discover the sleep routines that are right for YOUR body.
Nurture your body with the right foods, at the right time, for optimal sleep.
Get to sleep faster, stay asleep, and wake up refreshed.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE THE GUIDE AND MASTERCLASS?
The guide and masterclass are provided in digital format and will be emailed to you upon purchase.
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PALEO-INSPIRED AND PLANT-BASED SHAKES?
Both give you a full serving of protein. Paleo-inspired shakes are JJ’s preferred option and are ideal for those who prefer animal protein. They deliver 20g of protein from beef-protein peptides, with only 7g of total carbs—all the benefits of bone broth, without all of the work.
Plant-based shakes are ideal for vegans and vegetarians. Every serving contains nine types of fruit and vegetable extracts/powders, and 22g of protein from low-allergenicity pea, chia, and chlorella.
HOW DO I TAKE/USE SLEEP CANDYTM?
As a dietary supplement, take two Sleep CandyTM tablets any time you have trouble falling or staying asleep.
The ingredients are natural and non-habit forming, and selected specifically to avoid a hangover effect. However, everyone’s body is different, so pay attention to how it affects you.
As with all supplements, please check with your healthcare provider to be sure Sleep CandyTM is a good fit for your health and needs. If you have an autoimmune condition or are pregnant or nursing, it's important to speak to your provider before taking any supplemental melatonin, including Sleep CandyTM.
WHAT IS MAGNESIUM?
Magnesium buffered chelate contains highly absorbable magnesium, with each capsule providing 150 mg of elemental magnesium. Magnesium is ideal for:
- Improving melatonin production*
- Supporting nervous-system regulation to provide a calming sense of relaxation*
- Helping with low stomach acid or constipation*
- Encouraging bright, happy moods*
- Continued insulin sensitivity*
- Muscle relaxation and staying heart-healthy*
- Supporting healthy blood pressure*
- Maintaining healthy bone density*