A good addition to my daily dose of healthy choices!
Free shipping on all orders of $99 or more!
100% No-Risk Money-Back Guarantee
Keep eating powerfully while we restock!
Try Chocolate Paleo Bone Broth Protein Shake Now!
B-Complete combines all eight B vitamins plus choline and trimethylglycine. B-complex vitamins help boost your metabolism by powering important body processes. It comes in a convenient capsule to easily integrate into your daily routine.
Take one capsule per day, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Warning: Do not take this supplement if you have jaundice, heart conditions including angina and rheumatic heart disease, ulcers, gastritis, renal failure, or gout. Do not take this supplement if you are taking the drugs levodopa or methotrexate. Lactating women should not take more than 50 mg of B6 per day, as higher doses may suppress lactation.
Thiamin (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), niacin (vitamin B3), pyroxidone HCl and pyroxidal-5-phosphate (vitamin B6), Quatrefolic
PRE-ACTIVATED B VITAMINS
Ensures immediate integration
READY, SET, ENERGIZE
B vitamins boost energy production
Antioxidants promote immunity
SUPPORT YOUR ENERGY, HORMONES & MENTAL HEALTH
BUNDLE AND SAVE
3 Bottles of B-Complete - Save $14.99
6 Bottles of B-Complete - Save $37.48
- Promotes the optimal intake of essential micronutrients for overall health
- Supports cardiovascular and metabolic health
- May be helpful for individuals following vegan or vegetarian diets
- Supports DNA health and function for optimal well-being
- Supports homocysteine metabolism for a healthy heart
- Supports normal energy production
- Supports cardiovascular and neurological function
IT'S WHAT'S INSIDE THAT COUNTS
BRING YOUR B GAME
B vitamins in the body’s preferred pre-activated forms (where appropriate) to be used more readily and easily.
Methylated forms of folate and B12 for easier absorption.
Reduce inflammation and disease risk while supporting healthy aging.
WHEN SHOULD I AVOID TAKING B VITAMINS?
Please be aware of the following contraindications and always consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this or any other supplement.
- Niacin and Niacinamide: Avoid both of these forms in high doses if you have jaundice, heart conditions including angina and rheumatic heart disease, ulcers, gastritis, renal failure, or gout.
- Vitamin B6: Do not take B6 with the drug levodopa, as it can inactivate it. Lactating women should not take more than 50 mg of B6 per day, as higher doses may suppress lactation.
- Folate: Avoid folate (and folic acid supplements) when taking the drug methotrexate.
HOW DO SUBSCRIPTIONS WORK?
Put your favorite items on auto-ship and save money on each shipment. Choose how many you want and how often you want it delivered: every one, two, or three months.
Free shipping kicks in once your order is over $99, and you can add other items to your subscription order to qualify. You’ll save on shipping and give the planet a carbon footprint high-five.
Cancel anytime by logging into your account. You can manage your subscriptions here, and you can also select “Cancel” to remove this item from your auto-renew.
Need help managing your subscription order? Reach out to our Customer Support team at email@example.com, they are happy to help!